All 8 art Reviews

Three Sardines - FestasLisboa16 Three Sardines - FestasLisboa16

Geeze, some of the ones that own were painfully disappointing. Especially the one that was justa little kids drawing. ._.

Sacrificial Sacrificial

Reminds me of "Baa" A creepy sheep youtube video.
Very well done.

Beloved Beloved

Very beautiful in terms of style and grace.

Error ---753 Error ---753

Oh my god he isn't dead!

Bye Steve Bye Steve

Good Work

The picture is rather impressive. I'm sorry your getting so much hate over trying to give a tribute to a man who whose dead all the same. Despite rather anyone likes him or not shouldn't matter, hes dead and he was a human being. Fact is you deserve much better scoring, people are basing your artwork on their dislike for a certain individual. Thank you for this art piece.

Robin Parade Robin Parade

I really like it.

The attention you added to the bodies itself was what really impressed me and I found it meaningful but not to over the top...Nice colours soft but nice.

I also liked the effort you added into the room, the pictures in background among the interesting shade.

Lastly...WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE? No offense but whats with people on newgrounds these days? I mean there was a time when people used to comment and give helpful tips if they disliked something...and now all they do is bad mouth without any sort of reason. It really pisses me off....

So don't let the idiots get to you, you did an amazing job.

Civilized-Apocalypse responds:

im gonna assume they are trolls looking for a lolscow but theyve come to the wrong place because i like to troll :T

Chipmunk 2 Chipmunk 2

Cute

If you want some ideas for clothes why not choose a three to four color based idea? Basically put a little bit of each color in the whole picture so lets say..red shoes black stop red gloves and black socks? A golden hair pin and golden stars on the black T-shirt and maybe a little golden buckle for the shoes. I'm not much for fashion either but I hope this helps. :3

Razac responds:

it does :D ty

LURV BEN LURV BEN

Just keep working on it!

Listen alot of people are giving you shit over getting on the front page, I'm a pixel artist myself and in honesty I don't think this is the best peace..Still people are only bad mouthing this mostly because of the frontpage thing....I think everyone needs to cool off I understand you've all worked hard on your artwork and that you feel this doesn't deserve what its got...but still thats no reason to get upset I don't think this person really expected to get front page anyhow x.x\\\\